quinta-feira, 18 de julho de 2024

 you said that the clouds were purple and grey

those past days have been confusing as hell

I've been changing names and trying to be fine 

my birthday was on friday, you sent a cold message at 9am 


you are just a small bird in a brand new town 

confused by the lights and the speed of the cars 

you've been traveling a lot, and thought you wanted me 

but you just wanted a relationship without thinking about risks


You know I was easy to catch 

a fish riding her bike

working to heal herself

does it mean you actually loved me? 

does it mean you are actually over it?

I never know if you are telling the truth or playing the game

since I've meet you, I've seen so many plays


I guess after all he realises that love wasnt what he wanted

because we fall in patterns 

and you are not that old to keep repeating them 

you are on therapy to change yourself 

you want control and I want love 


I feel tired from it, and tell everyone how mental you are 

I'm not afraid because I have all the proves

but didnt I want you to stay?


a gemini in all his sides

he says all the lines that he brought to live

because he is supposed to be romantic 

and he is supposed to find love 


I guess after all he realises that love wasnt what he wanted

because we fall in patterns 

and you are not that old to keep repeating them 

you are on therapy to change yourself 

you want control and I want love 


emotional patterns, repeating the traumas

finding a path that we can break the rule 

I push you and pull you 

I play with the writer 

I slept with the others because im confused


Mirror of Afrodity 


You know I was easy to catch 

a fish riding her bike

working to heal herself

pull up and reel it down 

sharpen your hooks I might 


Bite the indifference of your heart

you played the parts because you thought you needed love 

and now im barely breathing, left me on the sink 


I didnt read the 

I've read about you, and insecurities 

somehow they match so much

searching for a victim, searching for a mom

im still trying to understand how you got over me so fast


I dont know when you are playing parts or reading the lines

feel so confused by when you drop the mic

And then you act like cruel 

but I feel your heart

saying things I dont believe

that will make me tear appartt

im loosing time and loosing energy 

a fish that was fished in the sea

now im left in the sink, alone with no oxygen 

no breathing, no nothing

because you thought you needed me 

+

you drawn me to you and I bite the trick 

nd your hundred personalities

I want to hurt you back and sing even louder

you are air and im fire 

I pretend im okay, and I cry and I beg

because there is nothing left to do when you are scared


I know we hurt a lot when we are scared 

we are searching for partners to fulfil the trauma we had 

we both do therapy, but you didnt talk about the break up 

maybe you didnt care, or maybe you are searching for control 


gemini hearts, they beat faster 

while im the fire, and want to come to the play 

singing I dont care, I really dont care

but in fact im just hurt and feeling down

feeling left, by gemini hearts 



you got used to read the lines

I felt so good to feel your love

the memories and cookies 

all that that we've been through 

I know it's all to the part of searching for a comfort zone 

is it still love? if I feel I need it 




but you are a guy with lots of traumas too

a guy with million of personalities trying to break through 


a million personas mesin

two people in their

your personalities drained me to you

and somehow the spring break comes through 

I wonder If I can survive


I called you my doggo, and kept hearing you loved me 

I really did like waking up on your side

and I really liked teveryrhing we shared

it seems it all ended now 


You fished me when I was 

gemini hearts 


I wonder if I will sing a feminist track or to say fuck you in your face

or if I will write a love to song to tell you I still care

I want to be true and I want to break you 

but somehow I can only access you when you want me to 


Cause you drawn me to you,

when I didnt want to 

now you leave it all

realised you 




Why are we saying we dont care at all?

you say you're fine but overthinks it all

one day you brought me cookies, the other told me 



you pulled the 


Pull up on your rod tip and reel down

put your best fishing tricks today w




I'm a big fish in the sea


I was trying to heal myself

you offered me love out of nothing

U didnt love me, you thought you needed a relationship 


you thought the clock was at midnight 

that you were ready for a relationship 

you overthink and disappear 

because in your game there is only you and the thousand personalities you have 


you feel hurt 


the plays he brought to live

the faces he draw 



You know I never wanted love

but you still fished me 

and catch me to put in your jar 


now im preparing my part in the game

singing trophy wife, as I 


I start pretending were just friends 

I want to hurt you the way you hurt me then 

I present a play, singing for you 

how to fuck around all


I've booked a table just for two 

then called the restaurant to say im screwed

because my love, dating

feels like I'm watching a camaleon fight 



its like a million of personas, camaleon fight 




feels like going out with millions of problematic personas that I didnt 



I liked the feeling of falling in love with you 

the memories and all the cookies

all that we've been through 

but can you call it love

if we are afraid to be alone 


You know I never asked for love

you still insssisted to fish me and put me in a jar 

But then it felt so good, to be with you 


I know you always played the parts

memories and cookies 

an actor afraid to fail 

but then it felt so good to be with you 




but you got lost in the movie all the moves you made

they've teach you how to speak and to convince 

that you are ready for it



you are an actor from hollywood

playing your parts not feeling the blues

they've teach you how to speak and to convince 

that you are ready for it


I've booked a table just for two 

then called the restaurant to say im screwed

because my love, they didnt know

where did I signed up for a million of you? 

feels like im crazy, where did I signed up for a million of you 


I watch you from afar 

touching the sky, not feeling thrilled 

because you dont know how far you can get 

and they are lying to you 



gemini hearts they will kill you fast 

they will put you in a jar and then will leave you there

but you dont know I can fell you are scared

changing personas who do you think you aer to mess up with your hair 



I've booked a table just for two 

then called the restaurant to say im screwed

because my love, dating you

feels like im crazy, where did I signed up for a million of you 


But I can feel when you are afraid, when you are scared to feel it all 

overthinking and planing your next move


your scars will break your heart

your mind is controlling all the parts

that we will never



I can still feel you are afraid, but you are somewhere else

overthinking and planing 



saying they are okay to be over

they turned into someone else

the changing that 


And I said you are a

, they tired, they are someone else

they say you can smell when people are afraid

 

reading those lines like you are an actor ready to break through 

I started liking you, is it still love if I was desperate to breath?



Gemini hearts, million personas

I want to go on stage and end with your 



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário