terça-feira, 16 de novembro de 2021

eu tenho odio de voce

 Once she appeared with her eyes all broken 

Couldn't stand carrying a broken heart

She never loved any single person

Tried to carry her life in a box


She dived deep in her broken feelings 

Triez to keep away her broken heart 

Closed her eyes to her own stories 

Entered the plane and escaped it away


She dived deep in her broken feelings

Trier to keep away her broken heart 

Couldn't manage her own experience 

Her waves of hurt never looked so bad 


Your casual unactivity

Your way of saying the whole name

As making your scene be the best

Your casual way of trying to be cool

Is this the American way of not looking in the eyes?

I don't know if you talked to me or to someone else 

But I will make you important in my presentation 

And after that you can start working with me 

But then you stay silent to my songs

That way of not naming what I feel

And that way of it feeling so strong

You won't produce your own musics if you keep sleeping with him

But do you know Marlene Bridgers?

As it would be another Marlene in the world.


You are not the first person to show a song

Because you won't record my thoughts

You won't record my thoughts

And won't listen to what my body has to say

Because you are living in your own world of marginality


Eu nao me canso de falar

Todas coisas que calam 

dentro da minha historia


Quando me fala pra parar 

de sonhar com a vida 

com as minhas mentiras

Eu nao sou sua...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário