quinta-feira, 8 de setembro de 2022

 To start I just want to say that I do am proud of what we had. About how we meet during the pandemic and how beautiful our first dates were. about when u asked me if things were going too fast in a bar in ostkreuz, or going to your place to spend the weekends and sing together. I always had so much fun and you presented me so much from berlin and from life. Even though we were inside of a pandemic. You are the cutest and more cared creature in the world. And you are a perfect lover. I love how you can take care of me, and I always felt so much loved. I love exploring the woods with you on the winter, and feeling the 0 degrees for the first time. I love how easily you say yes to adventures, and just go with the flow with my ideas. I was so afraid of the cold here. You brought me to all cool stuff, tango, gigs, dinners, and great people. You are a connector. And you are really a beautiful soul. Really. Im really afraid of you to get hurt, and I dont like this idea. I love going to the woods with you, exploring the parks in the winter, and I will always remember about you as someone who makes me laugh, openly and wildly. I do have my own shit to take care, I do feel that time is running and I dont know what to do in my life, I do compare myself a lot, and I do have to organize my life. You showing me my photographer side was also nice (even though I have my questions again). But I grew a lot in the time we were together, and so many things happened. Painting your studio, helping you, eating kumpir, the studio sessions. I really missed having properly dates with you. Like sliding, and discovering things for the first time with you is always a joy. Like the states. I also loved going to the mountains with you and traveling together to a cold place at sächsischer schweiz. Anyway. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário