sexta-feira, 17 de setembro de 2021

 why are u fucking like that?

maybe what is stopping u is the therapy?

u know how to hear to your body. ok

you are just getting out of your trauma.

living in your own apartment.

geting better when u are sick.

alone. 

you want to discover more the power of your sex. u know about this. 

that's why that is so powerful.

and its still really hard for u to organize yourself.

and with him in your life.

where are your friends?

that's how u make sex. but of course its not the best.

because you are almost sleeping. your therapy is your art.

I still feel like my mom, that I can't go to places

that I can't stay with boys.

but I want to live the single life. and discover myself.


e voce foi para Londres?

nao. na epoca ele nao gostava de la. então nao fomos.

o quanto voce esta atrelada a homem do mesmo jeito que sua mae estava?

that sucks.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário