domingo, 12 de setembro de 2021

Fuck it.

 he doesn't sing well. 

not at all. you fell in love with an image.

and u feel always so alone.

so fuck it.

u are afraid of people being on his side

u know that's what is going to happen

but then create your own side

you don't need any men.

u are an independent person

to be so associated with someone like that

people staying with him

grrrr, bleeee,

i hate it. im sorry.

I can't do photography anymore.

because im totally into music. 

that's where I am now.

and I want people to love me as a musician. 

I just want that. 

with you people, or happy people

he is not connected. he is dependent.

thats a hard one. but anyway. the boneless you always feel,

the fear u always feel

to be alone. that everyone loves him

fuck it.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário