sábado, 30 de julho de 2022

 should I go to the party or should I not?

i dont want to go for the party

im basically feeling alone

i didnt see many people today

I've been focusing on my stuff

you wanted to transfer the photos 

how many photos and memories get lost in the meaning?

I try to think what other people would tell me to do

my aunt would tell me not to party, work hard while the others are partying

my boyfriend would maybe get sad, so why do you go to a party and not to the wedding?

my mom would say me to go, and enjoy life, without knowing what that means

my therapist

im not sure about his awnser and it kind of its important

I think he would tell me to go, and kiss everyone, enjoy my life

im not in the vibe for partying

im staying at home, trying to be organized 

get out of the mess I created in my life


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário