quinta-feira, 21 de julho de 2022

from the day I received a bad news about my grandma

 I care about you

lets watch a comedy show 

so you will feel better

im here okay?

but dont make me feel bad 

but do you want to go on the boat trip?

this is the last day they are here

but im here for you 

stop beeing the victim

she taught you how to be strong 

and she is dying 

but he is here for you 

he is sorry for you 

but watch a comedy show?

or go to a boat?

just call me if you need anything

you will always be alone, that's a radical acceptance you gotta have 

oh, she is dying 

its normal, old people dye

everything is normal 

so fucking normal 

in the end you are always alone

im a cup 

with solid things on the button

you know 

what the fuck is this feeling

why am I fucking here 

in this place?

this just shows you how wrong eveything is

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário