terça-feira, 26 de julho de 2022

my therapy

 I think that writing is my therapy 

well, almost died to record something in the studio 

lets do something

I know we dont have time

but we can get an ukulele

we have the studio

lets do it?

nah, its too complicated

I almost beg for it 

its sad actually

people that dont record or release their shit

and u end up stucked-

you came back home

you are going to start in the bimm university 

you are excited

but you have to learn English

u said no to this weddings,

but you went to nyc

what did u learn from that?

you dont know 

you want to learn the world

u have to do song covers

stop telling me what is good or what is not

your beautiful letters doesn't change anything

you came back 

what does it change?

where are your friends?

stop beeing a victim

you stopped with instagram

stopped with eucalyptus

stopped with eating your nails

now,

honestly if it was so hard to record something with him

why dont you do your own shit

you always did

get your camera together

go to record in a park

why does he have to show you what is good and what is not

let me decide 

when are we going to actuals work together

is not going to happen 

work, get your own money

you tell me your family is always pretending 

the company is big

im going to stop complaining 

maybe I should change

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário